With Smart TVs, you have an opportunity to download and install your favorite apps and you can do this in just one click. But for this, you should know about how to sideload apps on smart TV especially on Hisense smart tv.
Basically this thing will allow you to disclose the different functionalities of apps. But the main question is what sideloading is? How to sideload apps on Hisense smart TV?
However the installation process of different apps is very simple and easy on your smart TV, you just have to open the play store and find the application that you want, after this click on the download and install button.
We all know that this is the typical process of downloading apps but the sideloading means you don’t need to repeat this process and install the different applications away from the interface of the play store.
In this article, we are going to tell you the simple way on how to sideload apps on Hisense smart TV.
So read the complete article carefully to know the answer to your question: how to download apps to Hisense smart TV.
Important note: If you are going to add apps to Hisense smart tv then make sure that you are downloading apps only from the trusted and known apps.
Sideload apps Requirements on Hisense TV
Before knowing about how to sideload apps on Hisense TV you should know all requirements. This thing will make the downloading process very easy and smooth and also save your effort and time.
So it is very important to know the requirements of sideloading apps on Hisense TV. All the requirements are given below.
First, you should enable the unknown resources option to allow the installation process from different websites. When you enable this option then you can easily download all types of applications from different websites. To do this all the steps are given below.
- First, you have to turn on your Hisense smart TV.
- Now from the home screen of your smart TV open the settings menu.
- From here you have to select the personal tab and find the security option.
- In the security page, you can easily see the unknown sources settings
- Click on the unknown sources settings to enable it.
When you enable this option then you can easily download the different applications from other sources.
But still, you will need an additional application to make the sideload process easier and effective. This thing includes the sideload launcher and it allows you to access the sideloaded apps.
Other than this you can also download the file manager to browse the different apps on Hisense TV.
Sideload launcher is available in the play store; you just have to find this application in the play store. Follow all the given steps to download the sideload launcher from the play store.
- First, open the play store on your Hisense smart tv.
- Type sideload launcher in the search bar and press the enter button.
- When you find the sideload launcher then click to download and install.
Other than this you can download the file manager with the help of above-given steps from the play store. When all the process will be done then you are ready to sideload apps on Hisense smart TV.
Basically, there are two ways to sideload apps on your Hisense smart TV. First one is installing different apps from the browser and the second way is using flash.
We are going to tell you the complete guide about how to sideload apps on Hisense tv.
Recommended: How to Approve iPhone from Mac
How to sideload apps on Hisense TV from your Browser
The question is where you can use your web browser? Then the answer to this question is you can use your browser on your smartphone, computer or laptop.
This is the easiest and simple way to download and install the apps, you just have to open the browser and find the apps that you want to download. For this follow all the given steps.
- First, you have to open the web browser on your laptop or computer.
- Next, you have to open the play store on the web browser and find the application that you want to download and install.
- After finding the app click on the install button.
- Now you have to sign in to the google account.
- If you don’t have any account then you have to create a new account, it is very easy and doesn’t take too much time.
- When you log in to your account then a window will be shown with the drop-down menu.
- After this click on the drop-down menu and then from the list of devices select your smart tv and click on it to install.
- When you install it then the notification will appear that application has been installed successfully
- You have to click ok to confirm the notification.
- Next, you have to power on your TV and the app will be already installed on your tv.
- But make sure that you’re Hisense smart TV is connected with the internet.
- Now you can easily use the sideload apps.
If this method is not working then you should try the next method that is given below.
Recommended: How To Check Motherboard Health
How to Sideload Apps on Hisense TV by using the Flash Drive
Basically this process includes the way to get the sideload app from the trusted websites and then copy this app to the Flash Drive and transfer this application to your Hisense tv.
But before performing this step you should make sure that your Hisense smart tv has a USB port where you can insert your Flash Drive. All the steps to do this are given below.
- First, open your computer and then access the web browser
- Open the trusted website and here search the application that you want to install it on your Hisense TV.
- After searching the application download it on your computer.
- Now you have to insert the Flash Drive and insert the application to the Flash Drive.
- After inserting the application remove the Flash Drive from your computer.
- Insert Flash Drive into your Hisense smart tv
- Open the file manager and with the help of this, you can easily access all content that is present in your Flash Drive.
- Find the .apk and click on it to install the application.
After the completion of the installation process, with the help sideload launcher you can open the application that you installed in your Hisense smart tv.
Article Resource: https://appuals.com/how-to-side-load-apps-on-smart-tv-hisense/