We all know that Apple is very anxious about the privacy of its customers. Because of this thing, it is a little bit difficult for everyone to shift your iPhone to the updated model.
In this situation, you have to face the challenge of how to approve the iPhone from MAC. Basically when you are using the iCloud login information like Apple ID and password, then you need to confirm your identity that you are the person who is trying to access it.
When you update your iPhone then you will find a notification that approves your device. You have too many ways to approve your iPhone, if you want to know how to approve iPhone from MAC then you are in the right place.
In this article, we are going to tell you some easiest and most effective ways about How to Approve iPhone from Mac, so read the complete article very carefully.
Recommended: Is Asus a Good Laptop Brand?
Solve the Keychain problem
The first thing you need to know is how to enable Keychain to approve your iPhone. To do this follows all the steps.
- First, you have to turn off iCloud keychain on both iPhone and MacBook.
- Now from your iPhone go to the keychain and you have to click on the option named as Approve with security code.
- After this, you will be prompted to the key in the iCloud security 4-digit key.
- Click on forgot code option.
- You have to follow all the instructions to reset the 4-digit code.
- Now from your MacBook, enable the keychain.
- In the end, you will get notification about this on your iPhone.
How to approve iOS device from another iOS device on iCloud
Basically, it is quite similar to the approving iPhone from a Mac.
- Now you have to open the settings of your iOS device and select the iCloud option. Open the iCloud ID with the help of a password.
- After this, you will receive an Apple ID verification code and enter this 6 figures code.
Basically the difference of approving a Mac on iCloud is when you enter the verification key then you have to enter the iPhone password. When you complete all steps then you completely approve your device on iCloud.
Recommended: How To Check VRAM Windows 10
Approve your iPhone with the help of Two-Factor Authentication
Sometimes the problem occurs with your iPhone is basically linked with the Two-Factor Authentication. But too many people solve this with the help of turning off the Two-Factor Authentication.
But this thing will not work all the time because too many iPhone users cannot use the Two-Factor Authentication whose accounts were created in the 10.2, 10.3 and later OS versions.
Other than this if you have created an Apple ID on macOS version or later version then it is very easy and simple to turn off Two-factor Authentication. All the steps to do this are given below.
- First, click on the cancel button of notification that requires you to approve the iPhone to see clearly the screen of your iPhone.
- Now go to the settings of your iPhone and key into Apple ID and passwords.
- Select the Two-Factor Authentication
- After this click on the option named as turn off the Two-Factor Authentication.
- Basically you have to reset all the Apple ID details, also iTunes and iCloud passwords. After this, you will get an email about authentication and in this email; a link is present to disable the authentication.
- Click on the link and disable the Two-Factor Authentication and after completing this process try to approve your iPhone with the help of settings.
- Your iPhone will definitely approve without doing anything.
How to Approve your iPhone with the help of Computer
From the above-given tips, it is confirmed that you can verify your iPhone with the help of any iOS device as long as it accesses your iCloud and it includes your computer.
Now we are going to tell you all the steps on how to approve the iPhone from another device. All the steps are given below.
Other than this with the help of Windows iCloud you have the opportunity to automatically update the photos, documents and bookmarks of your personal computer on all Apple devices.
What you need to do this
First, you have to start with setting up an iCloud on your Apple device and then download the iCloud for windows.
- Now you have to set up iCloud for Windows.
- Download the iCloud for Windows on your computer.
- If you fail to install the iCloud for Windows then you have to open up the setup on file downloads automatically.
- After this restart your computer.
- After restarting your computer if it fails to automatically open the iCloud then open it with the help of the start button.
- Go to the start and then go to apps or programs and open it.
- Sign in to iCloud with the help of Apple ID.
- Now you have to select the features and content.
- After this click on the Apply button.
How to turn off or uninstall iCloud for Windows
When you turn off or uninstall the iCloud services in windows then you will no longer stay up to date on iCloud. Also, you will not view any update.
If you want to turn off iCloud then you have to open iCloud for windows and after this deselect all services. Now save all the changes and click on the Apply button.
Other than this you can turn off iCloud with the help of signing out.
Now it’stime to uninstall the iCloud but before uninstalling it confirmed that you make a copy of all your important data in iCloud and save it on your personal computer.
After this sign out the iCloud and uninstall it. All the steps to uninstall the iCloud for windows are given below.
- First, open the control panel from the start screen of your computer.
- After this open the programs and features option.
- Now find the iCloud
- Right-click on it and after this click on the uninstall option.
- Confirms all the instructions until the uninstalling process is finished.